About Me, Vitaliy Mahidov
Originally I am from Ukraine. Came to the US in 2005. I live in Utah.
In 2009, I graduated from Utah Valley University, as an computer science major. I worked for an x-ray company as an Engineer for almost 9 years. Currently pursuing my MBA degree from the University of Utah (2016 Candidate) and work at FOSS North America.
Outside of work, I like swimming, traveling, movies, spend time with my friends and listening to music. I am a personable, dynamic and earnest.
So far I’ve travelled to Ukraine, Russia, Portugal, England, Croatia, USA (California, Chicago, Massachusetts, New York, Florida, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, and a few other states). My curiosity does not stop there, so I continue traveling for work and pleasure.
I am well organized and clean and when while visiting other places I keep that way.
So here is a brief summary about my life in chronological order:
- Born November 8, in Chernivtsi, Ukraine
- Grew up in an orphanage (didnt have parents)
- Since the age of 18, started to live on my own
- May 1996: Graduated High School
- June 1998: Graduated Culinary Technical School in Ukraine (worked as a Chef at the restaurant for 3 years)
- June 2003: Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering in Ukraine
- 2002-2004: Served Mormon Mission in England London
- 2005: Came to the United States with $1 in my pocket
- May 2009: Graduated with Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Since August 2006: Started working full time as an Applications/Sales Engineer for an X-ray Company
- Currently working on my autobiography book “Awakening Memories”.
Work Related Expirience